Thursday, June 7, 2007

they call me mellow yellow


YAY. First WIP post.

This is a scarf I'm working on for my sister. She said she wanted it to look like stockinette, but not curl. (Of course, she didn't use the word "stockinette," but she saw some stockinette I had done and said she wanted it to look like that.)

I'm doing 1x1 ribbing, so it looks like stockinette, but doesn't curl. I always see people on craftster and stuff saying things like, "Oh, I hate 1x1 ribbing!" and, "It's so tedious!" but I rather enjoy it, because it's just hard enough that it keeps my attention, yet still simple enough that I can do it while watching or doing something else.

This picture is from Monday, I think, and it's longer now. It's not nearly long enough, but it's more than half finished.

No comments: