Tuesday, June 19, 2007

FO: [obnoxious] yellow

YAY, A F.O. POST!

I finished my sister's [obnoxious] yellow scarf last night! And, yes, I know it is June, and we live in Texas, but whatever, she can wear it once it gets cool.

She loves it. The end is a little wonky, because I did 1x1 ribbing to make it all look like stockinette, and I did the bind-off knit-wise. In retrospect, I could've done it better, but I was anxious to finish it.

I think I get antsy when things sit on my needles for too long. I think this comes from learning to knit with only one pair of needles so that I could only work on one thing at a time.

I think it's time to knit Something That Is Not A Scarf. I have an afghan pattern I want to do, and I'm going to go work on some Mary Jane slippers now. Yay, stashbusting!

No comments: